Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Hoot 'N' Holler Card



This is today's creation...I am really starting to get into the groove, but back to work tomorrow. So for today I made a card 4X6. I used SEI Sophia paper. The base is Sophia rum raisin. I layered on top of that some SEI velvet paper in Sophia amber, cutting that 3.75 in by 5.75 in. I wrapped a ribbon around it, that is also from SEI, but I don't know the name. I used Cricut Lite Hoot 'n' Holler to cut the owl <19> and the branch <1> with leaves and layered them. I used Sophia terra rosa on the chest of the owl and Sophia vanilla bean for the second layer. The base is Sophia rum raisin (same as card base) to get the feet and beak. I cut the owl 3.25 in. I cut the branch and leaves at 4. 5 inches. I cut it all together on my Gypsy. The pattern paper on the leaves is another velvet paper Sophia persimmon. I used plain white for the eyes and I accented with some bling, also from SEI. The letters were cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet with Sophia rum Raisin as the shadow and the opposite side of that paper which is a misty green color.

No comments:

Post a Comment