Saturday, November 27, 2010

December Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge~Christmas Box or Bag


I used SEI paper from the Alpine Frost line. I cut the bag from Tags, Bags & Boxes Cart. I decorated it with a Tree cut from Christmas Cart I got free from the downloads to my Gypsy. The deer, snowflakes and poinsettia from Winter Woodland Cart. I embellished with Crystal, Holly, Candy Cane and Black Diamond Stickles. To complete the requirement of using something from a sponsor to Cricut Circle Magazine, I used my Imaginisce I Rock and adhered green rhinestones for some bling. I used some Sheer ribbon for the bows. It's kind of over the top but I plan to use it for a gift for a good friend who will appreciate all the work I put into it.

6 comments:

  1. I Love this gift bag. it's adorable..
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower..
    Would Love for you to check out my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I would love to receive a gift in that sweet little bag!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! Come on over to my blog and get your reward that is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete